Monday, October 12, 2015

Design 3

I did Design 3 - a house.

Step 1.

I put a box shape on the workplane and scaled it to the size 49×36×36. Then made it purple color.
Step 2.
I put another box shape and scaled it to the size 1.50×0.75×19. Made it yellow color and put it in front of the purple box. This is a door.
Step 3.
I put a workplane on top of the purple box and put a roof shape. Then scaled it to the size 54×39×10.
Step 4. 
I dragged a box shape on the workplane and scaled it to the size 11×12×48. Then I dragged it inside the house to the corner, so it will look like a chimney. And later made it purple color.
Step 5.
I put a workplane on top of the chimney. Then I was putting 5 sphere shapes size of 10×10×10 on top of each other, so it would like smoke coming out of the chimney. After, I grouped the spheres and made them light grey color.

So, this is what I had after I finished the steps above:




1 comment:

  1. Sofia, while you have explored TinkerCAD, the steps are mentioned but lack reflections. Can you update your blog posts with relevant reflections in not less than 250 words for each.
    Ms.Veena

    ReplyDelete